WHAT ARE CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND COSTS?
Note that training is online, so there is no need for travel. (These are the usual costs, without discounts).
· Level 1; 15 hours scheduled (12 hours content after lunch and breaks); regular cost $400, prepaid $350
· Level 2; 15 hours scheduled (12 hours content after lunch and breaks); regular cost $400, prepaid $350
· Two Specialty Workshops; 7.5 hours scheduled each (6 hours content each after lunch and breaks); regular cost $225 each, prepaid $175
· Quiz on content from Levels 1 and 2; regular cost $100
· Personal Mentor Fee includes one-hour personal session, supervised on-line sessions with other students in practice groups, feedback on 4 case studies; regular cost $500
Certification registration and 1-year on the website; regular cost $200 ($100 annual fee)
Promotional marketing materials; regular cost $100 (annual fee)
Practice Groups (attendance at 12 one-hour practice groups are required for certification); regular cost $50 X 3 months = $150
· You must also show proof of liability insurance.
TOTAL= $2300 ($2100 prepaid one week in advance)
Certification is good for three years. At that time, additional Continuing Education (CEs) may be required. Since this is a new program, there may be small changes or adjustments.