Simplified Emotional Freedom Techniques
SEFT (Simplified Emotional Techniques)
WHAT IS EFT TAPPING?
Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is a gentle, self-help tool using fingertips to tap on specified points. In addition to its use with anxiety and depression, it also eliminates unhealthy anger and grief, reduces chronic pain, resolves addictive cravings, supports weight control, removes food and chemical sensitivities, and improves health and vitality. Based on research, EFT meets American Psychological Association (APA) criteria for evidence-based practice on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), phobias, and generalized anxiety. It is accepted through the Veteran’s Administration (VA) for veterans with war trauma."
WHAT IS SIMPLIFIED EFT TAPPING™?
Simplified EFT Tapping™ is a compilation of concepts and practices from Valerie Lis and her two decades of experience as a practitioner, mentor, and trainer. SEFT has been called the first major improvement to the tapping process since its creation. Emotional distress and underlying limiting beliefs are quickly, easily, and gently cleared. The approach leads to “exceptional results every time you tap.”
Most practitioners, after learning how to apply SEFT, use it exclusively. They consistently produce positive transformation with their clients and are known as the “best of the best” in the world of tapping.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN SEFT TRAINING?
The Simplified EFT Tapping™ curriculum includes the SEFT process, along with tools such as Follow the Process, Worst Case Scenarios, Creative Visualizations, Charged Phrases, and Exaggerated Positives. Specific protocols are given to help clear depression, anxiety, weight issues, physical symptoms including allergies and flus, and ideas for bullying, addictions, compulsive spending, anger issues, obsessions, high/low moods, and unhealthy sexual desires.
The Simplified EFT Training Program includes Level 1 Workshops, Level 2 Workshops, Specialty Workshops, Practice Groups, and Personal Mentoring. Training sessions are done in real time via Zoom. There is no additional cost for Zoom online video software and it works in all the major computer systems.
· Workshops are focused on Simplified EFT concepts and principles. They also include visualizations and group tapping.
· With Specialty Workshops, you “go deep” on specific topics. Two Specialty Workshops will be offered now: 1) Limiting Beliefs 2) Health Challenges. When the program goes public, more Specialty Workshops will be added.
· With Practice Groups, you apply SEFT concepts and principles to gain expertise and confidence in their use.
· With personal mentoring, you can ask questions on specific difficult cases or go deeper on your own personal work.
Along with training and practice, you also receive certificates for each training workshop. The greatest value, though, is learning how to master Simplified EFT Tapping, along with the exceptional skills you gain.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO TRAINING?
The training curriculum includes Level 1 Workshops, Level 2 Workshops, Specialty Workshops, Practice Groups, and Personal Mentoring.
SEFT Level 1 Workshop
SEFT Trainers will share simple concepts and innovative practices to enhance your tapping skills.
· You will experience comprehensive training in the Simplified EFT Tapping™ process.
· You will discover the real “secret” of EFT. Understanding this concept will immediately make your client sessions more effective.
· You will have the opportunity to participate in private practice groups to develop your expertise in Simplified EFT processes and tools.
· You will learn 9 ways to make progress with clients who have been stuck in their “head bubbles.”
· You will make connections with other students who have recognized the tremendous power of EFT and the huge potential of Simplified EFT.
· Along with skills training and practice, you will also receive a Simplified EFT Level 1 Certificate.
SEFT Level 2 Workshop
SEFT Trainers will show you how to get exceptional results every time you tap.
· You will learn advanced techniques and tools to make your personal and client sessions more effective.
· You will practice Simplified EFT techniques to make further progress with clients who have been stuck in their “head bubbles.”
· You will gain practice with tapping tools such as Worst-Case Scenarios, Creative Visualizations, Charged Phrases, and Exaggerated Positives.
· You will gain a deeper understanding of how to resolve depression, anxiety, weight issues, and physical symptoms including food and chemical sensitivities.
· You will develop skills to work with issues such as bullying, addictions, compulsive spending, anger issues, obsessions, high/low moods (bi-polar), and unhealthy sexual desires.
· You will discover how to produce "goose bump" tapping sessions, which inevitably lead to enthusiastic referrals and a steady stream of clients.
· Learning advanced concepts and techniques from Level 2 will set you apart as a leader in the field. You will become among the "best of the best" in the world of EFT and will have the skills to make a phenomenal difference in the world.
· Along with skills training and practice, you will also receive a Simplified EFT Level 2 Certificate.
SEFT Specialty Workshop- Limiting Beliefs
Founder Valerie Lis will show you how to quickly and easily clear emotional blockages and limiting beliefs.
· You will learn how to clear common global issues such as feeling unloved, unwanted, unworthy, and not good enough.
· You will discover how self-worth affects money issues to help you clear financial blocks.
· You will receive creative visualization scripts to permanently eliminate self-sabotaging behaviors.
· Along with skills training and practice, you will also receive a Simplified EFT Specialty Workshop Limiting Beliefs Certificate.
SEFT Specialty Workshop- Health Challenges
Founder Valerie Lis will show you how to use SEFT to resolve many common health challenges.
· You will learn 12 approaches to support weight loss.
· You will gain expertise in how to reduce or eliminate chronic pain.
· You will gain access to an easy protocol for eliminating food and chemical sensitivities.
· Along with skills training and practice, you will also receive a Simplified EFT Specialty Workshop Health Challenges Certificate.
SEFT Practice Groups
Training workshops and practice groups are designed to work together.
· You will gain practical learning and hands-on application of SEFT for yourself and when working with others.
· You will learn to apply SEFT concepts and principles to gain expertise and confidence in their use.
Practice groups will eventually be set up as an automatic monthly billing for $50 and you will receive access to at least four practice groups per month. This number will grow over time. Just notify us whenever you wish to cancel.
Mentoring is an important part of the certification process.
· You will receive supervision with your on-line sessions in practice groups
· You will gain feedback on four SEFT case studies.
· You can receive help on personal issues in a private one-on-one session
· You will have the opportunity to discuss and receive answers on your most difficult cases.
WHAT ARE CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS AND COSTS?
Note that training is online, so there is no need for travel.
· Level 1; 15 hours scheduled (12 hours content after lunch and breaks); regular cost $400, prepaid $350
· Level 2; 15 hours scheduled (12 hours content after lunch and breaks); regular cost $400, prepaid $350
· Two Specialty Workshops; 7.5 hours scheduled each (6 hours content each after lunch and breaks); regular cost $225 each, prepaid $175
· Quiz on content from Levels 1 and 2; regular cost $100
· Personal Mentor Fee includes one-hour personal session, supervised on-line sessions with other students in practice groups, feedback on 4 case studies; regular cost $500
Certification registration and 1-year on the website; regular cost $200 ($100 annual fee)
Promotional marketing materials; regular cost $100 (annual fee)
Practice Groups (attendance at 12 one-hour practice groups are required for certification); regular cost $50 X 3 months = $150
· You must also show proof of liability insurance.
TOTAL= $2300 ($2100 prepaid one week in advance)
Certification is good for three years. At that time, additional Continuing Education (CEs) may be required. Since this is a new program, there may be small changes or adjustments.
WORKSHOP AND TRAINING CALENDAR (central standard time):
SEFT Training Workshops
· Level 1- Saturday and Sunday, September 21 & 22, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM (lunch 12-1 PM)
· Level 2- Saturday and Sunday, October 12 & 13, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM (lunch 12-1 PM)
· Specialty Workshop Limiting Beliefs- Saturday, October 26, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM (lunch 12-1 PM)
· Specialty Workshop Health Challenges- Saturday, November 16, 8:30 AM–4:00 PM (lunch 12-1 PM)
· Additional Specialty Workshops may be added.
SEFT Online Practice Groups:
· Level 1 Concepts Practice Group- Tuesday, September 24, 6:00-7:00 PM
· Level 2 Concepts Practice Group- Monday, October 14, 6:00-7:00 PM
· Limiting Beliefs Concepts Practice Group- Tuesday, October 29, 6:00-7:00 PM
· Health Challenges Concepts Practice Group- Tuesday, November 19, 6:00-7:00 PM
· Additional Practice Groups may be added.